today's at office...
before 7.15a.m., I reached at the office early morning!!!
wow!! mengancam habis!!!
meeting punya pasai.....
got some correction on the some of the slides...
aiyoooo...... sabo je la....
...
jaga slides, until lunch time.. and what is the best at the lunch time is....
one of the director's there was treat me on that lunch... huhu..
I'm very ashamed at that time, so far, it just take a some time to be like that.. and we had been lunch together at foodcourt...
that evening, the meeting was contidnued until 5.30p.m. what a bored meeting so far!!! urgh!!
bye the way, what is the main point i from the bottom of my heart is SINCERE!!
that is the point...
before 7.15a.m., I reached at the office early morning!!!
wow!! mengancam habis!!!
meeting punya pasai.....
got some correction on the some of the slides...
aiyoooo...... sabo je la....
...
jaga slides, until lunch time.. and what is the best at the lunch time is....
one of the director's there was treat me on that lunch... huhu..
I'm very ashamed at that time, so far, it just take a some time to be like that.. and we had been lunch together at foodcourt...
that evening, the meeting was contidnued until 5.30p.m. what a bored meeting so far!!! urgh!!
bye the way, what is the main point i from the bottom of my heart is SINCERE!!
that is the point...

0 comments:
Post a Comment