OMG.. What happen to me today???
Hmm.....

I'm feel like something lost from me..
But i dunno what was tht...

May be...
Hmm....
I guess i'm feel lonely...
why???
what's wrong with me???
Haiyoo... ari ni tetibe nk beremosi pulak... Padahal..
i have a lots of work to be settled!
hey PUTERA!!!! wake up lor!!!!

No more ting tong again!!!!
do your work!!!!

heh!! motip nak wat kerja waktu rehat ni!!!!
Hade Haku Kesah!!!
nk up cket, GMC!!! *no translation hokey!
....
I'm feel....... urgh!!!!

Hey!! Before i'm forgot.. ade jugak akhirnya dalam paper..
Hahaha... sengal!!! Malas nk upload kat cni... Cukup la kalu dah tgk sendiri..
But, i'm not a person who is nak cari glamer2 cmtu hokey!
Just feel satisfied when i join that 'crazy' team.. Hahah..

Thanks guys.. U r one of the reason will make me feel happy when i'm with u all...
Hmm.....

I'm feel like something lost from me..
But i dunno what was tht...

May be...
Hmm....
I guess i'm feel lonely...
why???
what's wrong with me???
Haiyoo... ari ni tetibe nk beremosi pulak... Padahal..
i have a lots of work to be settled!
hey PUTERA!!!! wake up lor!!!!

No more ting tong again!!!!
do your work!!!!

heh!! motip nak wat kerja waktu rehat ni!!!!
Hade Haku Kesah!!!
nk up cket, GMC!!! *no translation hokey!
....
I'm feel....... urgh!!!!

Hey!! Before i'm forgot.. ade jugak akhirnya dalam paper..
Hahaha... sengal!!! Malas nk upload kat cni... Cukup la kalu dah tgk sendiri..
But, i'm not a person who is nak cari glamer2 cmtu hokey!
Just feel satisfied when i join that 'crazy' team.. Hahah..

Thanks guys.. U r one of the reason will make me feel happy when i'm with u all...

0 comments:
Post a Comment